School groups at the Château can choose to help offset their trip by participating in our tree planting scheme!
How does it work?
- We can help your school carbon offset your trip to Normandy by planting six trees in the grounds of Château de la Baudonnière
- The cost of planting six trees is approximately 32 Euros for the materials (nursery tree, bamboo, deer protection) and labour
- To participate, we ask schools to contribute a minimum of 10 Euros towards the cost and we will cover the remainder
- Participating schools can even choose to plant the trees themselves in the Château grounds, or help plant trees on behalf of school groups staying at our other centres
- In all cases, each participating school will receive a planting certificate and photo to evidence their offset
Contact us to find out how you can get involved.