Competition: Win a filmmaking kit for your school
— 21 Apr 2023 08:18:30 by Sam Taylor
Calling all budding YouTubers and Twitchers
We are challenging students to create a fun, fast-paced video that documents the experiences, activities and learning that takes place on their French language immersion trip. The school with the winning video will receive a filmmaking kit which includes a Canon DSLR camera, tripod and clapperboard.
So, phones at the ready... action!
Some top tips to increase your chances of winning
- Make sure there's a clip of every activity & excursion on your itinerary
- Feature some brief commentary explaining where you are and what you're doing
- Include footage of students speaking French (without loud background music)
- Ask your animateur to get involved!
How to enter
To be in with a chance of winning this fantastic filmmaking kit for your school, share it on your school’s social media channels and tag us or send your video to email@example.com
Tag us on Twitter @voyagerschools
Tag us on Facebook @voyagerschooltravel
Terms & conditions
- Videos must be 30–90 seconds long
- All students & teachers who feature prominently in the video must have consented to being filmed
- Any music featured in the video must be royalty free (You can use pixabay.com/music)
- Submissions featuring copyrighted music will be disqualified
- Schools can submit multiple entries
- By emailing us your video or tagging us on social media you consent to us uploading the video to our YouTube channel and sharing it publicly via our website and email
- The winning school will be selected and notified by 31 July 2023